Thursday, July 31, 2014

HI

Hey guys!
I am so sorry for not posting for a while.. as you know I had important exams and stuff....
However.....................
I really regret not being able to do anything for this blog or stuff.. because I really enjoy this.. as much as I love making Youtube Videos!
  Anyway... this is the new/old update ( depends when you see this post ;)) )
                                   So the pet rhinos have come to jamaa?.. I don't actually get that.
                         Why AjHQ make so many *mini pets* ????... Nobody ever imagined back in 2010 that Aj could possibly became so full of animals :))
                                                                  So what's the point?
Okay... I am pretty sure that some of the items here weren't in the Beta Days
Anyway, I find this a great idea, because now jammers can FINNALY understand what : *Beta* actually means


I frankly never though that contest ever existed..
And WOAH, LOOK AT THIS :D A NEW ANIMAL? THAT IS PRETTY IMPRESSIVE
WHAT DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE?
(write in the comment section :>)
Blah Blah....
Hehe ^^

Wooo well that is pretty cool O3O
Which is your favourite den?
Waking in the morning.. eating ice cream, and tasting all  of the delicious flavors? Q.Q
Become an awesome fashion designer?
Or explore and discover the most ancient mysteries?
It's up to you..

Frankly I find this really cool... I mean... Aj was made to watch boring videos right? :))


                                                                                +
Okay this is pretty weird? I see Aldan 2 times here... and Also Amur?..
It scares me Q.Q
Haha, however guys
I promise I will post more often and start new things.. For example... I will add at every end of every post a cool fact, or a funny thing discovered in Jamaa
Thank you for reading this!
Stay awesome!
I know you will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment